Wednesday, August 13, 2008

 
Posted by Picasa
Happy 11th Birthday to Bradley! For his Birthday he got to go to school. He was not very happy about going to school for his birthday. Bradley is now 11 years old and in the 5th grade! WOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bradley,Just looking at your picture and it seems just like yesterday grandma was giving you your first bath.You are growing into a very handsome young man and I want you to know how very proud of you I am. I hope that you have a great year in school and enjoy it all. It will go by so fast. I love you very much. Grandma Giger

sheri rog said...

that really does suck, doesn't it? hope he had a good day, though!

Breann,Keegan & Kaiden said...

Wow, you are growing up to fast. I just wanted you to know that I could not ask for a better example for Keegan than you. I love how you show Keegan so much love and that you are always his "best bud". He loves you sooooo much and I am so glad he chooses to follow your footsteps cause your a great example. I hope that you will also take Kaiden under your wing as you did with Keegan. We are so bleesed to have you in our life. I love you so much. Breann